Elizabeth Shearer is a performer with an alter ego called Miss Zella Shear. Shearer is Classical trained and shines through the medium of Cabaret.
They are also multi-skilled and while performing overseas found themselves at home at Speakeasy shows as well as doing comedy in a duo in the UK.
Ahead of their performances at La Boheme of their original show Bite Me But Smile at the Adelaide Fringe they took time for a chat….
To listen, click the green ‘play’ triangle… [note: may take few seconds to load]
IMAGE CREDIT: radionotes
In the chat, Shearer explains where their art comes from as well as the future for the character Miss Zella Shear.
Recorded at Lot 10 Cucina & Bar, thank you to the staff that made our guest feel welcome (and caffeinated).
SHOW NOTES: Elizabeth Shearer episode
Where to find the show to subscribe/follow:
- PlayPodcast – this link directs you, to the Podcast app on your device (subscribe to not miss an episode)
….or you may prefer to Search “radionotes Podcast” in your favourite podcatcher.
FEATURE GUEST: Elizabeth ‘Liz’ Shearer
- Official Site
- Bite Me But Smile (Trailer)
- La Boheme – the Venue’s Go FundMe page
- Facebook – Instagram
- Sand and Concrete feat. Kita Klane – Jump Circus (Single) find it on Spotify or Apple Music
- Burn Baby – L7 (Official Music Clip) off Scatter The Rats out May 3rd (through Blackheart Records)
Next episode guest: Darvid Thor
[Radio Production – notes: Elizabeth Shearer is full episode and music suggested from mentions]
Theme/Music: Martin Kennedy and All India Radio
Web-design/tech: Steve Davis
Voice: Tammy Weller
You can make direct contact with the podcast – on the Contact Page